WITH 8 REVIEWS
COVID-19 - We're Open
We Are An Essential Business. Click Here To Learn How We Are Keeping Our Customers & Employees Safe.
to view local phone numbers
To apply for a position with Precision Door, please read the job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Door Service Today
You'll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll be prepared to the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will train you to become a certified Precision Door technician.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
Precision Door is the leading garage door repair franchise in the U.S. This location serves the entire Wyoming Valley including Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, & Hazleton. The Northeastern PA branch opened in 2019, which is locally owned and operated.
Garage Door Technician
Job Responsibilities & Requirements Include:
- Diagnosing broken and malfunctioning garage doors & openers
- Explaining in a clear and professional manner what needs to be repaired to customers
- Repair and installation of springs, door parts, doors and openers
- Communication with head office in a clear & reliable fashion
- Experience is preferred but not required. We will train all qualified individuals
The average day consists of 3 to 6 job appointments. We expect our technicians to be ready for the day and at the first appointment at 8am. Pay consists of a guaranteed daily plus per job rate. Different jobs pay at different rates, but a good technician can expect more than $50K per year.
To succeed at Precision Door, you will need:
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Desire to provide the best possible solution to customers
- Mechanical ability
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift heavy objects
Our Goal is to provide the best possible service to customers. It is our key to success. If you have similar drive, contact us.